Dental Services in Stouffville
Join our growing dental family!
We always welcome new patients from Stouffville, Ballantrae, Uxbridge, and adjoining communities. We offer a convenient location (free parking!), extended hours (inclduing weekend and evening hours), walk-in appointments, and a dedicated dental team to put a smile on your face. We also offer a wide variety of services to cater to any of your dental needs:
Preventative Dental Care
Our goal is to promote excellent oral health from childhood to adulthood with Professional Cleanings and Soft Tissue Management, Protective Sport and Night Mouth Guards, and Children's Dentistry. Our dentists are trained to respond to and deal with the unique needs that children present during a dental visit. Similarly, we are trained to calm general dental anxieties from many of our adults patients during major treatments such as Tooth Extractions, which is why we offer Nitrous Oxide Sedation.
Repair chipped, broken, crooked, or missing teeth and regain your confidence through your new smile with:
- Tooth-Coloured Fillings: Composite fillings matched to the colour of your teeth will provide an aesthetically pleasing solution for damaged teeth!
- Porcelain Veneers: Our Stouffville clinic offers the highest-quality veneers that match your natural teeth and provide a long-lasting natural-looking smile!
- Dental Crowns: Cover damaged teeth and restore them to their natural shape and size, improving the appearance of your smile!
- Dental Implants: We are proud to offer "All-on-Four" Dental Implants, which allow you to replace your teeth in just one day!
- Professional Teeth Whitening: Did you know that new patients recieve FREE teeth whitening? Contact us today to take advantage of this great offer!
- Esthetic Complete and Partial Dentures: Improve your eating and speech function with custom-made dentures!
Any emergency treatment will be dealt with promptly to relieve your discomfort and get you back to feeling normal again. Experience a dental emergency? We are open on evenings and weekends to give you the peace of mind whenever an emergency may occur. From Root Canal Treatments to Tooth Extractions, we offer comfort, care, and quality service.
Sit back, relax, and put your fears to rest. Laughing Gas (Nitrous Oxide) Sedation is available to decrease your anxiety and enhance your relaxation during any dental treatment provided.